Designed specifically to work with Shurhold's Award winning Dual Action Polisher.
5" (125 mm) polyurethane backing plate with 5/16" (24) treaded post
Quick release hook and loop system, works with most 5.5" - 6.5" (140 -165mm) Velcro style pads
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- After using it for 5 years, finally had to replace it..
- reliable, great product
- best i have used
- Have used this for 4 years on everything and finely need to replace it. works great and lasts longer than anything i have tried
- easy to replace
- easy to change
- makes the job a lot more easy
- Works great.
- Great replacement item
- Love it
- It works great
- Well made
- Attached to polisher and word well
- great quality
- I thought that I may need it for a spare. good quality
- I have two boats, I just bought this for back-up.
- Easy and Awsome
- OK the Boat dosen't fit in the garage it is snowing and will be weeks before I get to use the products where I want to ues them (the boat) But you should see what I did to the Riding Lawnmower! Awsome it looks like a showroom machine and its 15 years old. I can harly wait till Spring thaw! Thanks Guy's love the products. now about thaking that Wellcraft of yours out for a spin.......
Confirm that your polisher is OFF and UNPLUGGED. Using the wrench that was supplied with your polisher engage the backing plate nut and unscrew old backing plate. Reverse this process to screw on new backing plate.