Shurhold's classic series of 6 inch (15 cm) deck brushes that easily and positively lock into any Shurhold handle. Each brush is based out of a solid wood block and has a rubber wrap around bumper to prevent marking the surface.
Available in four textures:
- Stiff- (Item# 950 ) white polypropylene bristles for teak, below the water line and other tough surfaces
- Medium- (Item# 955 ) yellow polystyrene bristles for textured and non-skid surfaces
- Soft- (Item# 960 ) yellow polystyrene bristles with split end fibers, safe on gelcoat, clear coat, fiberglass and paint
- Extra Soft- (Item# 970 ) blue nylon bristles ideal for delicate surfaces like isinglass and plexiglas
- Combo- (Item# 965 ) red polystyrene bristles with split end fibers, safe on gelcoat, clear coat, fiberglass and paint with shorter medium stiff yellow polystyrene bristles for textured and non-skid surfaces in the center. The harder you push the harder it works.
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- great product
- perfect for scrubbing deck and hull... stiff enough to clean but soft enough not to damage surface
- There when you need it.
Face it: storage on a boat is limited. Having a Shurhold telescoping pole and hook attachment means all you need to add is a brush head, which will easily store in a bucket. If it's already onboard, you'll use it.
I have the extra soft brush and find it works very well on smooth gelcoat, non-skid, and windows.
- Would recommend it to a friend.
- Best brush that I've ever used!
- Best Brush Available
I have been using these brushes for about 5 years now
and there is nothing on the market that gets the job done
better than this product.
- Great product for our 110 foot whale watch boat
- I bought the medium stiff deck brush for my large whale watch boat. The mates on the boat said that they are great because you don't have to bend over as much with the long handles. Also you can put more pressure on them without them breaking. Good product!
- Astar Blue Boat Brush my husband will use no other
- This is truly the only brush my husband will use on his boats....he will hide it away so no one else can use it on the cars, trucks, ect. This is our second and I'm sure we will be getting more. Excellent Brushes 5 STAR ***** <3 them...
- Cleans great. does not scratch surface
- Good quality, works great
- very good brush
- no little pieces left behind great easy brush to use
- Great product!
- Great brush for boat, motor home and windows!
- Extra soft brush is great!
- I only use the extra soft brush, but it works very well on all surfaces such as smooth gel coat, non-skid, glass windows, rubber, vinyl and even canvas. It won't scratch anything (except possibly plastic windows), lasts a long time and is versatile.