An essential tool for cleaning, your water hose is always part of a wash down. As you clean, the hose gets pulled and dragged around in the mud, on the dock, etc. Over time leads to scuff marks and stains. If your hose gets stowed away wet, it will also develop mold spots. This grime can transfer to the boat when dragged around, making a wash harder than it needs to be. Instead, try cleaning your hose, which is extremely easy with Serious Marine Cleaner.
What you need:
- Clean Microfiber Cloth
- Shurhold’s Serious Marine Cleaner
- Shurhold’s Rope and Chord Brush
How you do it:
- Simply spray down the cloth with SMC and wipe the entire length of the hose clean. Since SMC isn’t a bleach based cleaner, it’s safe on any color hose.
- If dirt is heavily engrained in the hose, use the Rope and Chord brush to loosen it then wipe off with the microfiber towel.
- Rinse off with fresh water and let dry before stowing. Your done!