Without proper protection, the metals on your boat will dull, fade and pit. If your metals have lost their luster or you have just purchased a boat with dull brightwork, Shurhold can help. To bring back the shine you will need to polish your brightwork with our Buff Magic. The end result will be bright and rich metals that look great and feel soft to the touch. Note: This process will not work on anodized aluminum.
What you will need:
- Buff Magic
- Pro Polish
- Clean Microfiber towels
How you do it:
- Take a cloth and apply a quarter sized dab of Buff Magic to your metal surface
- Work the product in tight circles while pressing firmly with your microfiber cloth. Continue until the Buff Magic all but disappears into a haze. Wipe off the excess product with a clean microfiber cloth.
- There may be black residue that comes off on the rag. That’s OK.
- If your metal is now bright, clean, and shining move on to the next step. If not, repeat the process.
- Your next step is to protect this shine with a quality wax. Apply Pro Polish to the metal with a clean microfiber.
- Wipe off any excess and buff the surface until it is completely clean. The metal should now feel soft to the touch while looking bright and clean.