Brite Wash is scientifically formulated to clean fiberglass, clear coat, metal, rubber and painted surfaces.
Cleans dirt, grease, salt and more without dulling your finish or stripping your wax or polish.
Will not strip wax or polish
Resists water spots
WORKS GREAT ON:
Patios & Decks
Case Quantity Discount on 32oz Brite Wash
Order in multiples of 6 and get an extra 5% off automatically at check out.
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Found the Right Soap
- Ok, so we all search for the soap we can use in multiple applications. I have found this soap is gentle enough for the Pro Polish, but it takes off the medium dirt as well. Another aspect that my Wife stated was it is not CRAZY slick on the bow without shoes on. Overall GREAT product.
- Squeaky clean
- Does the job well, its soap!
- Cleans quickly and easily
- Just tried this product and very impressed, cleans the boat easily and rinses off without leaving residue and spots on all the brightwork, just what you want a good soap to do. Also takes less scrubbing than other wash products I have tried
- Fantastic Product!!!!
- Washed my entire boat and it removed all hard to remove water scum with ease!!!
Mix three ounces of Brite Wash with two gallons of clean, fresh water. Pre-rinse away any loose debris from area to be cleaned. For best results use a high quality brush or wash mitt. Rinse thoroughly. Wipe down is unnecessary unless using hard or chemically-treated water.
- Brite Wash is highly concentrated. Do not use more than the recommended amount in the mixing formula. Altering the mixture to less water will only make it harder to rinse away and may leave soap spots.
- When washing always work from the highest point down. This will reduce having to work areas twice.
For Cars, Truck & RVs: Work from the Roof Down
- Tech Specs
All Shurhold MSDS sheets are available online for you to download. Please click here to download.