The Bucket Base is a sturdy non skid / non marking ring that is designed to minimize sliding, toppling, and damage that can occur from pails sliding around Boats and RV's. We all use 5 gallon pails whether we are fishing, diving, carrying tools, or cleaning. The Bucket Base will stop problems before they happen.
• Stops buckets from sliding on deck
• Prevents scratches in fiberglass and teak
• Buckets will not fall over with brushes in them
• U.V. Resistant and Durable
• Fits Most 5 gallon & 3.5 gallon pails with base diameter of 10.25-10.5 inches.
*** Bucket not included.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great purchase
- Awesome does not slip, slide or mark the deck. Love it!
- Great Idea
- You won't realize how effective this simple base is until you use it. Great idea.
- protects deck and holds bucket upright
- Shurhold is the right description of this produce. It holds sure and protects the deck with good bucket stability. Sometimes simple ideas are the best.
- Perfect for fishing buckets
- No sliding around when underway... and easy on the deck. Every fishing boat should have them
- Works just as I hoped it would
- Perfect, holds the bucket even on a angle !!
- Love it.
- Works just as advertised. No slipping even at 50 MPH.
- That perfect product everyone can use.
- Bought these to replace the plastic grid decking down in the hull that was used to keep buckets from sliding around. These not only keep the bucket from sliding but also from tipping. Now I don't have to remove the grid each time i wash the boat. They bucket base cleans up easily and has held up well to a South Florida saltwater environment.
- Simple and Awesome
- Great tool to keep my bucket from sliding off my deck or in my pickup box. Liked it so much, I just bought two more. Much better product than the one Lowes tried to sell at a higher price with lower quality.
- Finally NO MORE Buckets rolling around on the deck
- Excellent product that performs as advertised. Buckets no longer roll around the deck and stay put whether inshore / offshore and in any sea conditions.
- Save the Non-skid
- An excellent way to stop the buckets from sliding on the deck and removing the non-skid. Going to order 3 more.
Push bucket bottom firmly all the way into base. Fits most bucket with 10.25 to 10.5 inch base.