Camera Adapter compatible with GoPro and Garmin VIRB Cameras. Extend the versatility of your camera by quickly and easily attaching it to any Shurhold handle.
Hundreds of great uses:
- Capture underwater footage from inside the boat or on the dock
- Use to get above the crowd
- Use to capture moments of yourself scuba diving and more
- Set in rod holder for aerial view of all the fishing action
- Use to inspect under vessel or vehicle or other hard to reach areas
Don't own a Shurhold handle yet? NO PROBLEM! Just buy the Shurhold Camera Adapter today with any Shurhold Handle and we will give you a bonus discount of 15% off any handle you choose. Discount will apply automatically when both items are in the cart together.
Designed for use with GOPRO© products. GOPRO© is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great product....
- Works great whenever we are fishing, swimming, or need to reach high over head in a crowd with my Go Pro camera....everyone with a Go Pro camera needs this and the Shurhold telescopic handle. Loads of fun too taking videos, the combo really takes the camera to the next level.
- Best pole mount!
- Exactly what I was looking for! I use this on the telescoping 9ft pole. It is very sturdy and doesn't allow for the gopro to shake or move, makes those underwater shots perfect!
- Very happy with my purchase
- I got this along with the 9 foot telescoping pole for my Go pro. Awesome product !
- Great product!
- Allows you to get great pictures and video when landing fish
- Great product, great tool
- it does exactly what it suppose to do, durable, easy to use.
- Go pro , pole and serious shine
- Love the go pro camera attachment . I like the fact that you put it on the pole and look under the boat.serious shine great product.
- Got the camera attachment in on Thursday, got a chance to take off Friday afternoon to troll the leeward side of Oahu Hawaii and caught a 110 lb yellowfin tuna called an Ahi here in Hawaii. Got good video of the action above water and below. In all the chaos we were able to move the camera from our normal mount to the boat hook in a snap. If you like the go pro you will love this product.
- WOW This is the bomb!
- I've used it twice and love it!
- Loose nut
- Looks like GOPRO adapter as soon as I secure the nut in it's hole it will be perfect.
- Can't wait 'til tarpon season
- This should be just the thing for getting those under water shots.
Lock Camera Adapter into any Shurhold Handle. To attach GoPro or VIRB Camera* to Camera Adapter, insert screw and tighten loosely. Then tilt camera to desired angle and tighten screw securely. *For VIRB Cameras, use VIRB to GoPro Adapter that was included with the purchase of your Garmin VIRB Camera.