Moldaway is a scientifically formulated, powdered, oxygenated cleaner. It quickly removes stains caused by:
- food & drink
It contains no bleach or chlorine products, so it's safe on all colors as well as most fabrics including:
- interior and exterior cushions
- wood and boating accessories.
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great Name
Does as described truly another fine product in my arsenal to keep my boat show room clean
- Mold Away is Great
- I use this stuff down my drains in the head, the sink and shower. It all goes to the bilge pump area and takes away all smells.
- Requires some rubbing on patio furniture and a second application but the results are excellent. Better than anything I have tried to date.
- Works great
- Used this on my canvas after winter
- it really works!!!!!!
- I've tried other products and I thought okay I'll try this and it really works, it brought my canvas back to looking new again, it appears brighter and no more mold/algae or whatever was on the cover.
- Best I ever used!!!
- Used on 19 arima that had been neglected,worked great would highly recommend.
- Good Stuff
- I've tried lots of things that are supposed to remove mold and mildew stains, and this is one of the best I have found. May take a couple of applications for really tough stains but it will get the job done for you and save a lot of frustration and $$.
- Great product
- This stuf is great, I tried every thing available on the market to remocve Mildew stain on my malibu carpet and this is the greatest thing moneyu can buy. Should of tried this the first time. Don't waste your time with bicarbonate and vinegar truss me.
In a plastic container, mix 1 scoop (2 tbsp.) of powder with one quart of warm water and stir thoroughly. Mix only what is needed for application and use within 10 hours of mixing. Make sure desired surfaces are cool and sponge or brush solution onto surfaces to be cleaned. Let stand approximately 10 minutes, keeping area wet with solution. Rinse area with clean water. For extremely soiled area, let solution soak in longer. DO NOT USE on silk or wool (carpets, fabrics, etc.)
- Tech Specs
All Shurhold MSDS sheets are available online for you to download. Please click here to download.