Brite Wash is scientifically formulated to clean fiberglass, clear coat, metal, rubber and painted surfaces.
Cleans dirt, grease, salt and more without dulling your finish or stripping your wax.
Will not strip wax or polish
Resists water spots
WORKS GREAT ON:
Patios & Decks
Brite Wash Value: Save 45 percent per ounce when you purchase 1 gallon vs 32 ounces:
- 32 ounces = $0.37/oz
- 1 gallon = $0.20/oz
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great wash
- Cleans well and no streaking
- Great cleaner!
- Outstanding wash for my travel trailer. Cleans well and leaves no film or streaks.
- Works as advertised
- I use Brite Wash every time I get back to the dock. It takes the salt off but not the wax. A small amount goes a long way. I used less than half a gallon all season. My boat shines all summer long. Works as advertised.
- The best product I have used
- I use this on my 1999 Prevost motorhome it made such a difference the neighbor came over and said something about the sun blinding him from the shine.
- Love this product
- I wash the boat every week and the shine is just like I waxed it.
- Great Results
- After seeing the Shurhold video about soaps washing away wax, I decided to throw away my old bottle of "inexpensive" boat wash and try Brite Wash. I was very pleased with the results. Not only did it get my boat cleaned, the wax was still on the boat. I highly recommend this product.
- Very Pleased!
- Product works as advertised. Use on boat, vehicles, and RV. Recommended.
- I love this boat wash, the problem is everybody keeps borrowing it.
- Great stuff and you don't have it worry about removing your wax.
- GREAT STUFF
- USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM VERY IMPRESSED.I FOUND MY NEW WASH.
- makes lots of suds and great shine after dry.
Mix three ounces of Brite Wash with two gallons of clean, fresh water. Pre-rinse away any loose debris from area to be cleaned. For best results use a high quality brush or wash mitt. Rinse thoroughly. Wipe down is unnecessary unless using hard or chemically-treated water.
- Brite Wash is highly concentrated. Do not use more than the recommended amount in the mixing formula. Altering the mixture to less water will only make it harder to rinse away and may leave soap spots.
- When washing always work from the highest point down. This will reduce having to work areas twice.
For Cars, Truck & RVs: Work from the Roof Down
- Tech Specs