Pro Polish is scientifically formulated to protect your Car, RV, Yacht, Boat, Motorcycle or Personal Watercraft from the harsh effects of the sun, saltwater, and environmental fallout. Pro Polish Repels water and provides a deep high gloss shine, while protecting your surface from the harsh effects of the sun with UV inhibitors.
Better than an old fashioned wax, Pro Polish is a polymer based formula with cosmetic grade ingredients and contains no fillers or talc. It goes on quicker and easier while protecting your finish against sun, salt, acid rain, and other harsh environmental elements.
Pro Polish will protect your:
- Clear Coat
NOTE: When buffing out Pro Polish there will be no major mass of white powder as you work off the product. This white powder that you may be used to from other products is Talc and is used as a filler. Pro Polish will produce virtually no waste as you work with the product. This will allow you to apply and buff out the product in less time with less effort. Enjoy a new way to protect! Pro Polish.
Pro Polish Value: Save 40 percent per ounce when you purchase 1 gallon vs 16 ounces:
- 16 ounces = $1.44/oz
- 1 gallon = $0.86/oz
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great Product
- We recently purchased a Catalina 350 sailboat which had been neglected for some time. We hauled her to do some work and wax the hull. The Pro Polish was easy to work with and left a fantastic finish. Several others at the boatyard commented on how good the vessel looked when we were done. Our son who had never waxed a boat before was ready to go into business as long as he could use Pro Polish. Keep up the good work.
- One polish for everything
- It's great to have 1 polish that works for my boat's fiberglass, stainless steel and car at home. Leaves the best looking shine I've ever had!
- Good product
- This product brought a good shine to the areas that had color but I was a little disappointed in the shine of the white gelcoat areas. I expected a brilliant shine on the bow and top areas but did not receive that even after two applications.
- Works Great!!
- This product works great. It goes on easy with the buffer and comes off even easier, since it doesn't have any fillers. Well worth the cost. It also last a long time. Makes the boat look brand new.
- Great Product
- So simple to use, especially when it's married up with the Shurhold Polisher. The wax really brings out the shine to my trawler, helps with the black streaks, and keeps a shine for months.
- Good polish
- Goes on & buffs out easy. I like that it doesn't leave a powdery residue to contend with everywhere. Wish they had a more aggressive cleaner wax version.
- I have used plenty of different products over the years on my boats, and some worked quite well. Those that tended to work were really difficult to use, mainly during removal of the product and buff. This polish goes on incredibly well (either by hand or with a machine) and removal is extremely easy. No talc or mess to deal with, just a great protective shine.
- BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED ON MY BOAT AND MY CAR.
- Buff and polish last weekend. Pro polish goes on easily now we'll see how long it will last in the Florida sun
- super product
turned some Florida oxidation into a really great looking color again.
Hard to believe that 14 year old gelcoat can come back to life again but I am a believer in this product!!
Shake well. Wash and dry surfaces before applying. Apply a small amount with a damp cloth in a circular motion. Apply one section at a time allowing to dry. Hand buff to shine with a clean dry soft cloth or use a soft terry bonnet or polishing foam pad with an electric polisher.