SMC is a scientifically formulated multipurpose, multisurface cleaner.
- Black Streaks
- Vinyl Seating
- Exhaust Stains
- Carpet Stains
- Wheel & Rims
- Fish Blood and more...
Eliminate the need to use numerous cleaners; SMC does it all!
32oz SMC comes in a ready to use trigger spray bottle.
1 gallon SMC Concentrate mixes with 4 gallons of water to make 5 gallons! (1 part SMC to 4 parts water.)
Serious Marine Cleaner Value: Save 86 percent per ounce when you purchase 1 gallon concentrate vs 32 ounces:
- 32 ounces = $0.37/oz
- 1 gallon concentrate (creates 5 gallons mixed) = $0.05/oz
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Does a great job of removing bird and spider droppings
- I have been looking for a product that would take off spider and bird poop. Unfortunately 90% of boat soap cleaners will not dissolve these trouble spots. I ordered the product and tested it on an area where a sea gull had bombed the deck. I tried to wash off the area first, but a stain still remained behind. Take in mind, I used Buff magic and Pro polish on the deck this past sprint. I shot the are with the Series cleaner and let it sit for 10 seconds. ALL GONE. I suggest that if you do use this product alot over the coarse of the summer or boating season that you reapply buff magic and pro polish to continue to protect you fiberglass.
- The stuff really works. Have bought several bottles and now looking to buy a gallon and keep it in my bucket.
- This cleaner really does what it says and more. I have been using it on black streaks and canvas tops and has done a fantastic job on both applications.
- Great Stuff
- This stuff is great. Use it on everything.
- This is my new favorite cleaner for the hard to remove dirt and stains.
- I have put down all the other cleaners and moved to just this one. It is great all around the boat.
- This cleaner really works!!!
- This cleaner has cleaned up everything on my boat that I've used it on. Really is a great cleaner...
- The Go To cleaner
- Regardless of the task, this is my go to for cleaning everything on the topside and in the cockpit
- The only cleaner on my boat!
- This is the best cleaner I have used and works on just about anything!
- Best on the market
- Throw the other stuff you use away. Serious Marine Cleaner works on all types of surfaces. Leaves no residue behind like other products do. Works well in the cab of my truck too.
- Works well on the chronic tough stuff
- Cleans even seagull stuff when used with brush
- Great product, great company!
- Great product! Great company! Mixed it as directed for two spray bottles (one for the marina and one for the motor home). Used it first around the MH, inside and out, then tried it on the seating in our pontoon, cleaned without leaving any residue. I should note that when I received the package via UPS the gallon container had broken open (had to travel 1300 miles to Missouri). I called Shurhold and before I could finish explaining what happened they were offering to send a replacement N/C!!
For 32 oz ready to use SMC:
Spray on area to be cleaned and wipe immediately. For tougher stains, let stand up to 3 minutes then wipe clean. Prior to cleaning fabric or carpet, test a hidden section of the material being cleaned for colorfastness.
For 1 & 5 Gallon Concentrate:
Caution: Concentrated Solution mix 1 part concentrate with a minimum of 4 parts water. Spray on area to be cleaned and wipe immediately. For tougher stains, let stand up to 3 minutes then wipe clean. Prior to cleaning fabric/carpet, test a hidden section of the material being cleaned for colorfastness.
- Tech Specs