SMC is a scientifically formulated multipurpose, multisurface cleaner.
- Black Streaks
- Vinyl Seating
- Exhaust Stains
- Carpet Stains
- Wheel & Rims
- Fish Blood and more...
Eliminate the need to use numerous cleaners; SMC does it all!
32oz SMC comes in a ready to use trigger spray bottle.
1 gallon SMC Concentrate mixes with 4 gallons of water to make 5 gallons! (1 part SMC to 4 parts water.)
Serious Marine Cleaner Value: Save 86 percent per ounce when you purchase 1 gallon concentrate vs 32 ounces:
- 32 ounces = $0.37/oz
- 1 gallon concentrate (creates 5 gallons mixed) = $0.05/oz
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- This cleaner really works!!!
- This cleaner has cleaned up everything on my boat that I've used it on. Really is a great cleaner...
- The Go To cleaner
- Regardless of the task, this is my go to for cleaning everything on the topside and in the cockpit
- The only cleaner on my boat!
- This is the best cleaner I have used and works on just about anything!
- Best on the market
- Throw the other stuff you use away. Serious Marine Cleaner works on all types of surfaces. Leaves no residue behind like other products do. Works well in the cab of my truck too.
- Works well on the chronic tough stuff
- Cleans even seagull stuff when used with brush
- Great product, great company!
- Great product! Great company! Mixed it as directed for two spray bottles (one for the marina and one for the motor home). Used it first around the MH, inside and out, then tried it on the seating in our pontoon, cleaned without leaving any residue. I should note that when I received the package via UPS the gallon container had broken open (had to travel 1300 miles to Missouri). I called Shurhold and before I could finish explaining what happened they were offering to send a replacement N/C!!
- Work just like it says
- A good all around cleaner
- Great Stuff !
- Works great ! Don't know why everything dirty on the water is so hard to get off, but this takes care of it.
- Great Cleaner
- Just bought a used boat, ordered this product to see how good it was and boy was I surprised it worked great on everything.
- My number 1 cleaner
- I used it all season.
For 32 oz ready to use SMC:
Spray on area to be cleaned and wipe immediately. For tougher stains, let stand up to 3 minutes then wipe clean. Prior to cleaning fabric or carpet, test a hidden section of the material being cleaned for colorfastness.
For 1 & 5 Gallon Concentrate:
Caution: Concentrated Solution mix 1 part concentrate with a minimum of 4 parts water. Spray on area to be cleaned and wipe immediately. For tougher stains, let stand up to 3 minutes then wipe clean. Prior to cleaning fabric/carpet, test a hidden section of the material being cleaned for colorfastness.