All Shurhold handles are made of high-strength, corrosion resistant, lightweight aluminum. Their SHUR-LOK quick release system positively locks quickly and easily with more than 40 different attachment heads.
Telescoping handles provide excellent versatility by locking at different lengths for various needs. They come in two sizes:
- 6 ft (183 cm), which locks at four lengths between 40 inches and 72 inches (101 cm - 182 cm) SKU# 833
- 9 ft (274 cm), which locks at five lengths between 60 inches and 108 inches (152 cm - 274 cm) SKU# 855
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Sturdy quality product.
- The telescoping handle is a much better made product than other handles that are attached to paddles. I bought the handle to use with my deep V boat and paddle head. I wound up using it with a brush to wash my motorhome as well. Great USA made handle with positive extension locks.
- Good quality!
- I just received this handle and used it for the first time. It is well built with a solid feel. The push button fastening system is ideal for the multiple attachments that I bought along with the handle. The attachments feel solid and strong during use which is so much better than the old screw in handle that I had been using.
- Good handle
- Works great
- Easy to use and well designed.
- Very well made product, looking forward to years of good use.
- great handle for hard to reach and close reach
- Arthritas in hands this is a must
- Twist lock extensions are hard to twist especially after they set for a while. As soon as I get boat hook adapter. Twist lock boat hook is gone.
- very well designed and built.
- very well designed and built. Love the red line in the inside pole to assist in finding the locking button. Sturdy handles well place fs.or all types of cleaning job. great tool!
- Excellent application of parts of existing product
I've had some of these POV style cameras for a while and have always been bothered by the high price of the various extention poles on the market. Products that relly weren't the best for what they were designed to do. In this respect the Shurhold telescoping adapter and camera adapter are spot on. Equally nice is the price.
I have lready recommended this product to friends with PV cameras.
- Solid pole, easy to use
- I like these poles over other ones I've used because they're much more solid, have a good grip on the red handle and they extend easily and have a far reach. The only downside is that they don't float. But they last a long time.
- worked better than advertised !!!