Shurhold's classic series of 6 inch (15 cm) deck brushes that easily and positively lock into any Shurhold handle. Each brush is based out of a solid wood block and has a rubber wrap around bumper to prevent marking the surface.
Available in four textures:
- Stiff- (Item# 950 ) white polypropylene bristles for teak, below the water line and other tough surfaces
- Medium- (Item# 955 ) yellow polystyrene bristles for textured and non-skid surfaces
- Soft- (Item# 960 ) yellow polystyrene bristles with split end fibers, safe on gelcoat, clear coat, fiberglass and paint
- Extra Soft- (Item# 970 ) blue nylon bristles ideal for delicate surfaces like isinglass and plexiglas
- Combo- (Item# 965 ) red polystyrene bristles with split end fibers, safe on gelcoat, clear coat, fiberglass and paint with shorter medium stiff yellow polystyrene bristles for textured and non-skid surfaces in the center. The harder you push the harder it works.
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Medium Brush
- The Medium Brush is excellent for non-skid. I should have bought the Soft Brush at the same time for smooth gel coat areas (save shipping cost).
- Cleans great
- Bought another soft brush for the new handle I bought. This makes 4 Shurhold brushes I use to wash my boat. Got to use it today with the Brite Wash. Worked great.
- Would recommend highly
- This stiff deck brush is great on rough surfaces really does a good job
- High Quality materials, Holds soap well.
- Received product as ordered with a quick delivery time. High quality brush soft enough for the sides of the vessel, and it holds soap well. 6\" brush was just the right size for the bucket and spaces.
- Great for non Slip
- Use this brush all the time for my non slip deck. Gets the grime out and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Great product
- Best brush I\'ve ever had.
- Extra soft
- Thought my soft brush was soft, until the extra soft came in going to be perfect for the isinglass
- great product
- perfect for scrubbing deck and hull... stiff enough to clean but soft enough not to damage surface
- There when you need it.
Face it: storage on a boat is limited. Having a Shurhold telescoping pole and hook attachment means all you need to add is a brush head, which will easily store in a bucket. If it's already onboard, you'll use it.
I have the extra soft brush and find it works very well on smooth gelcoat, non-skid, and windows.
- Would recommend it to a friend.
- Best brush that I've ever used!