You may have heard the phrase “Every Boat needs a Bucket,” but have you ever wondered why? Well, a good bucket has tons of uses for your day on the water. Here are few good uses for your bucket, other than cleaning up at the end of the day of course!
- Trash and Recycling – Your bucket can be a great place to throw your trash or bottles for recycling. It’s easy to take to the trashcan at the end of the day and, when combined with the Bucket Seat, is a windproof storage container.
- Bait Bucket – Your bucket is the perfect place to thaw bait or keep live bait on a small skiff. If you decided to keep live bait in the bucket, make sure to use an aerator to keep the bait frisky for longer.
- Ice Transport – Bring ice down from your house or car quickly and easily. Why carry one cold bag at a time when you can do it all in one trip?
- Moving Gear – Whether it’s fishing gear or diving gear, your always dragging stuff to and from the boat. Reduce the amount of time it takes to move all that equipment by loading up your bucket!
- Shoe Bucket – Our personal favorite for keeping the boat clean, have your guests remove their shoes before boarding and place them in a bucket. It keeps the cockpit clean and clutter free.
There you have it, another set of Clean-N-Simple Tips from Shurhold!