At Shurhold, we're all about making tools that can serve multiple purposes. Our 3 in 1 Boat Hook is no exception! Its exclusive Shurhold design has a line carrying feature, centered push-off, and basic boat hook, and it fits any Shurhold handle.
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great boat hook.
- Great boat hook use it every time we leave the boat lift and return to dock.
- Great design
- Well thought out product that will work well in the field - I am glad to add it to my other Shurhold products.
- The boat hook design is very handy for retrieving dock lines from pilings at my regular slip and convenient for looping over pilings at transient slips - also for handing across to another boat when rafting up.
- Great addition to my boat
- I already have one hook on the boat but it is great to have the option to convert one of my handles to a hoo. Great value when considering a hook and pole combination. Combined with the best extension pole in the business, it is a must have.
- Seems sturdy with multifunctions.
- Have not used the boat hook yet but I do like the construction and non marring material it is made from. I will be a handy item and placed on my handle in my boat. With the paddle along side. I only gave it a 4 because I have not used it in action yet.
- One on every one of our boats!
- I have a shurhold handle, boat hook and brush on every boat I own (3) right now! So easy to use and even easier to stow! This hook is very hearty and has a the three prongs for every docking need! We've used it to dock, retrieve items from the water, and even to dip a bucket in the water and pull on deck for washing! Great tool to have on board!
- Best tool to carry aboard!
- I have had a Shurhold telescoping handle and 3 in 1 boat hook aboard my last 2 boats duringr the past 6 years and I would never be without one again. I have that boat hook ready everytime I am preparing to dock and there is not a more important tool on my moat.
- Great Design
- I bought two of the boat hooks and poles - now the forward and after crew members can easily place the mooring lines on the dolphins or the dock. Thanks Shurhold!
- must have for your staff
I have a large boat hook on my 40 footer. I added this hook just to have it as a spare.
My former boat hook is now my spare! We us the pole and hook exclusively. My lovely wife is able to get the line place every time with this hook. No more trying to the hook on the cleat and attempting to pull the boat in.
She reaches out with the loop on the line, bam its on the cleat, stern is set, the rest is easy.
Why didn't I get one of these 10 years ago!