The Brite Bonnet PRO is a shaggy microfiber pad used to remove excess wax and buff your surface to a final shine. This unique pad is designed with a padded interior and quickly attaches to any hook and loop backing plate.
For use with the Dual Action Polisher PRO and Pro Rotary Polisher.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- better than lambswool
- Best buffing pad ive seen. cant wait to try it.
- Probably works best with the rotary polisher. Just seems to dither with the Polisher Pro as the microfiber \"fingers\" are about the length of the machine orbit.
- Bought to remove the Pro Polish, but it did not remove the polish residue well. Maybe it\'s my technique, but I went back to the micro-fiber towel to do the job. Would not have purchased if I had a chance to try this out before buying. Would like to see how it works with the rotary polisher, that may be its best performance.
- Good pad
- Nice polish pad and good material.
- Great pad and nice material
- Nice material
For best results, use the Bright Bonnet Pro Final Finish Pad on your polisher lowest speed setting. The pads large size may cause loss of control at higher speeds.
- Tech Specs
7 1/2" Microfiber Pad