DetailsBuff Magic is scientifically formulated with jewelers rouge to be a metal polish, as well as a buffing and polishing cream. This unique formula changes as you use it. With each pass of a buffer or hand polishing, the proprietary abrasives in this compound break down smaller and smaller. This effectively creates a compound that can work your finish from very dull to ultra glossy with just one product. Additionally, since you do not have to switch products, this will save you time and money.Buff Magic removes:
Buff Magic is perfect for:
- gelcoat staining
- surface rust
- Plexi-glas scratches
- P800 and finer DA scratches
Buff Magic is also an ideal metal cleaner and polisher for steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, gold, and other precious metals.Buff Magic has been formulated to be user friendly whether buffing by machine or hand. Easy clean up.Buff Magic is an NMMA Innovation Award Winner.MADE IN USA.
- Pot & Pans
- Acrylic Tubs & Showers
- and much more...
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- This works well and it is easy.
- This was easy to work with, I just followed the instructions from the video. My boat came out really well, I am very happy with the results.
- Excellent !
I used the Buff Wax to remove white spots from hard water on our fire trucks in our Fire Dept. This product worked Great !
I will be ordering the 2lb. tub. when this 22oz. is finished.
- Great product
- Easy to use and will do the job if used properly. Watch the video for sure. It will not remove serious scratches but I did not expect it to. I got it to cut the oxidation and it performed as needed.
- Stunning results. Saved me a lot of money fast.
- Stunning removal of oxidation with ease. Buff Magic lives up to the claims. I was about to cover my swim platform with aftermarket decking because of the severe and sightly oxidation. An hour or so with Buff Magic and the buffer, and I am looking at an astonishing transformation. I just saved about $700. I am still trying to determine what is the best way to get the textured surface cleaned out. But the results are about as good as you can reasonably hope for. I was very surprised at how little product you need. EXCELLENT!
- Buff Magic vs. Finesse-It II?
- Both products are effective and about the same price, but the thing that keeps me using Buff Magic is the ease of bringing up that wet shine look. Either hand rubbing or machine buffing works equally well on my fiberglass boat. No way around it, with all the surface detail to cover on a boat, you will end up hand rubbing in a lot of places.
- Great product
- Great product brings the shine back to my dull paint and my stainless rails are all shiny and clean.
- Good Stuff
- I have been boating all my life and at age 60 I have bought and used about every buffer and every cleaner wax and polish product out on the market. We have a 1986 44' Viking Aft cabin and a 21' Sea Ray Center Console that we keep on the Chesapeake Bay at a yacht club that is near an airport and a coal fired power plant. Needless to say we get lots of black streaks. It is a constant battle trying to keep the boat clean. I bought the shurhold buffer and shurhold product line assortment and started using last Spring. I have been real happy with the way the Buff Magic has helped me eliminate the oxidized chalking on my older Viking and the Pro Polish is a lot easier to use than the various waxes I have been using over the years. I waxed the Viking in October and it looked great this Spring while staying in the water all winter. I just bought a 2nd buffer to have available should one of my sons offer to come to the boat on a work weekend. Wishful thinking on my part? After seeing how much better our boat is looking most of my fellow boaters have bought the Shurhold buffer kit and are using the Shurhold products. Keep up the good work.
- Great product
- I use the product the ways I've seen it in videos. Brush it on with a paint brush then work it in with the polisher on low speed. I keep incresing the rpms till it's on #6. I get good results pretty fast. I just bought this boat last year and it's very oxidized.
- No more "tan lines"
- My boat had develped two distinct colors, one where the canvas covered the gelcoat and another on the oxidized areas in direct sunlight. A little Buff Magic and 15 minutes and the oxidation was gone and colors were the same again. Easy to use and no worries about gelcoat damage.
- Best results yet!!
- I have a 2003 Triton boat that HAD a very oxidized finish. I bought the boat used in 2007 with this problem. I speak from experience when I say I've tried all the other products and this one worked best by far! I have pictures to prove it. Finished it off with the pro polish. I used an old orbital buffer I had to apply the products and buff off also. Took me 3 hours to to the entire 23ft boat, topsides included. A bit more pricey than most of the other products but when it comes to my time, I want the best.
HAND Application: apply sparingly with damp cloth over surface. Hand buff until residue appears. Then remove residue by buffing with a soft dry microfiber cloth. Repeat for severe oxidation.MACHINE Application: A 60% Acrylic/40% Twisted Wool pad is recommended for best results. Never use a pad that already has another chemical on it. Apply a thin coating over limited area with an applicator. Buff with light pressure at 1800 - 2500 RPM until residue disappears revealing a deep shine. Remove any excess residue with clean dry microfiber cloth. Usage Note: Less is more with Buff Magic. Since Buff Magic is made with high end materials and no fillers you will need to apply less than you may be used to with other products. Using to much product will cause you to overload the pad and have poor results. Start with a small amount of product you can always add more as needed.Once buffing is complete, seal and protect newly restored fiberglass with Pro Polish.
- Tech Specs
All Shurhold MSDS sheets are available online for you to download. Please click here to download.