The Buff Magic Foam Compounding Pad is a general purpose, light cutting pad. It's 6 1/2" in diameter and made of specialized cutting foam. Unique dimpled pattern in pad face helps pad run cooler for better performance. This pad was designed to work with the Shurhold Dual Action Polisher and Shurhold's Buff Magic compound and is perfect for removing oxidation, swirls and scratches. (2 pads per pack.)
Buff Magic Foam Compounding Pad is less aggressive than the wool version and lasts longer between cleanings.
For use with the original Dual Action Polisher. Not compatible with the PRO or Rotary machine.
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Nice product
- These pads are super easy to use with Buff Majic. They cut oxidation really well.
- Best pad on the market
- Works fine with Buff Magic, but still requires patience. It isn\'t a silver bullet , but with work and ostience will bring back a new look shine.
- Great pad!
- Best pad I have used on the boat.
- Very Pleased
- Did the entire boat and made the job easy. Very pleased with the polisher and the entire line of products.
- Worked Great!
- I used my polisher for the first time this weekend and the buffing pad worked great. When I cleaned it I was able to squeeze out alot of additional wax from the pad under the water so I think I probably too much for a first timer. But the pad held up well and delivered a consistent application for the entire boat. I hope I can use the same pad again for the next waxing as they are a bit expensive for one time usage.
- Great Product
- I have used the Pad for my 30' RV. Use the cleaner after using it. Works like a champ
- Much Better than Wool Pads
- I have both the wool pads and the foam pad. I personally like the foam pad over the wool. After applying buff magic to the intended area, the foam pad, like the wool pad, does what it was intended to do. However, the difference comes in cleaning after use. The foam pad is much easier to clean and you don't have to brush it like you do with the wool.
- removed oxidation but not much shine.
- The problem i have is whoever had my 1989 ranger boat before me never took the time to clean or polish it. So what i believe they did was to wash it clean and then sprayed a clear coat over the gel coat because they could never seem to bring back the shine. Now i am trying to restore the shine to the boat but a have clear coat peeling and flaking. I wish someone could lead me down the right path to stripping the remainder of clear coat off so that i could use the Shurhold products the way they were intended. Thanks in advance. Dave T.
- If you haven't tried this product then I highly recommend you do so...you will not be disappointed for sure
- I am amazed at how long these pads last. I believe if the cleaning process is followed after each use of the pads no telling how long they will continue to buff and do its job....again never have I witnessed a foam pad perform and last as long as these do...great product!!
Attach the pad to the polisher. Apply a thin layer of Buff Magic to the surface with a paint brush or other spreading tool. Place the pad on the coated surface and turn it on. Wash the pad after each use with Shurhold Serious Pad Cleaner and lukewarm water and allow to completely dry.