Dual Action Polisher Scrub Brush. Turn your Shurhold Polisher into an aggressive power scrubber. Great for working on all types of surfaces and projects.
- Stiff (White) for teak and heavily stained areas.
- Medium (Yellow) for medium duty cleaning and scrubbing. Works well on carpets.
- Soft (Yellow Flagged) for general duty cleaning and scrubbing. Also great for waxing non-skid.
All brushes are designed to easily fit Shurhold's Dual Action Polisher.
Brushes sold individually.
** Do not use brushes beyond SPEED # 3
** Do not get Dual Action Polisher wet. ** POLISHER SOLD SEPARATELY
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Model specific??
- Why would this not wok on any brand of polisher?? Are the threads not a standard size???
- Right tool for the job!
- Pick up soft scrub brush after watching video on waxing non skid decks. Absolutely amazed at how fast and thorough the job was using the right tools. The brush is well made, and does just what is advertised. I am going to pick up the set to have on hand. Great product, thank you!
- Great Product
- WOW, best thing I ever bought for cleaning and waxing non skid. Learned this from watching video. Beats scrubbing on my knees. Plus dirt and fish blood just rinse off after waxing with shurhold wax.
- good brush didn't last as long as the other brushes
- Used the medium brush to clean my non-skid which hasn't been cleaned all winter, and it worked great looks like new. towards the end the brush did loose about a quarter of its bristles.I may get one more use out of it. made the job a lot easer and faster.
- great brush cut wax time in half
- Used the soft brush to wax my non-skid this weekend, worked great and it took less than half the time. It would get a 5 if it had a rubber bumper around the brush.
- Bought this brush to wax my non skid. Works great an gets into all the little crannies!
- DAP brushes
- Excellent products also fits the Grio DA's, great suggestion to use the synthetic polymer coatings on the non-skid. Pls work on a 3 in diameter offering.
- Just what I needed !
- Perfect to clean the non-skid deck, then use the soft one to polish it :)
- Limited applicatiom
- Unless you own the Shurhold orbital machine these components are unusable. Disappointed the soft brush is unavailable until mid June when it is prime boat launch time.
- Very Good Product for Non-Skid Areas
- Just used this brush over the weekend for my boat and it worked great. Finally, a product that will help me wax my non-skid areas of my trawler. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because of the brush coming in contact with the polish, as per the video, the polish did get tossed around a bit to where I had to take a cloth to wipe where the polish landed. Other than that, an awesome product.
First, make sure the machine is off and unplugged. Using the wrench that came with polisher, lock the nut in place and screw brush into the polisher.