The Dock-A-Reni is a dock line holding tool that attaches to any boat pole and allows you to tie your boat up with ease. Just simply clip one end of the rope into the Dock-A-Reni and the rest of the loop over the end of your boat hook and you are ready to go. Check out the videos tab for a great demo.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Simple Marriage saver
- How can something so simple be so helpful. My wife looks like a pro when we pull up to a dock. I no longer have to lasso the piling when I am trying to back in. She can take care of it all. Great little addition.
- looks good
- I haven't had a chance to actually use this, but it looks like it will work very well.
- Makes docking easy!
- Simple to use and very effective. Makes a challenging chore very easy. Well constructed and durable.
- Great Idea
- I tried to rig-up something like this myself. This fit the need perfectly.
1. Secure Dock-A-Reni tightly to a boat pole with the Velcro strap about 18 inches from the boat hook.
2. Make a loop with the dock line on the boat hook and secure either end of the loop under the Dock-A-Reni
3. Place the loop over the piling or cleat and release the loop by pulling back the boat pole and excess dock line. Secure your boat, and you're good to go!