Do you want a spot-free shine without killing your arm from using a chamois or towel? Then the 12 inch (30 cm) SHUR-Dry Flexible Water Blade (sku# 260) is what you need! It easily molds to curved surfaces, drying any surface in 1/3 the time. It's made of silicone so it's safe to use on every surface, and it eliminates water-spotting without chamois or towels.
It can be used by hand, or inserted into the adapter for use with any Shurhold handle. The adapter (sku# 265) is sold separately.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Way easier and faster to dry a boat, rather than using a shammy or hand towel!
This is no doubt the best way to dry surfaces when you are done cleaning your boat! I love it! When you use a shammy, you can leave streaks and its a mess and plus you have to wring it out all of the time. With this device you can quickly dry a boat with your hand OR you can use the adapter for your Shurhold handle and make it easy to get far hard to reach surfaces!
I would highly recommend this water blade to anyone who wants to dry their boat efficiently and quick!
- Love this squeegee!
- I use this squeegee on everything - windows, rails, plastic windows, smooth gel coat and even to get the water off the teak decks. It's made well and lasts for a long time. It's flexible so it works well on curved things, such as rails. Great product!
- Such a great tool to have, not just for boats, too!
- We used it the first time last week while washing my wife's car. It conforms easily to any contour on the car, safely wisking away water. Our towels were no where near as wet as they usually would be after drying! We love it!
- Removes water drops
- Flexible surface of the blade covers the surface area where drops would dry and leave spots
- Works better then I hoped
I have now used the blade several times in past week and I couldn't be happier. A friend was helping me clean up after a day of fishing and even commented on how great this blade works.
On a side note I would love to see the same blade manufactured in half the size for smaller jobs around the console, tower, ect........Keep up the great work and give those guys and gals a raise for this one, they deserve it!
- Best thing for dark hulls
- Really helps my black hulled boat look great after washing.
- 2 stars
- the water smears downward and leaves water lines as it dryes.
- greatest for shedding water
- this hand held squeegee is the easiest way to finish a wash job or dry windows, initially I thought this was expensive but it has saved me exponentially on labor
- Spot free finish
- Once I have finished washing the 40 Foot boats I sell I simply walk along the side of the boat wiping away all water for a perfect spot free finish. This water blade makes life very easy and saves your wrists as there is no chamois to wring out! Fantastic water blade for detailing boats!! I will definitely recommend it to all my boating friends and family. Cheers Shurhold!!
- Got em both
My fly bridge is 12 feet above the water line. In Washington we get about 6 feet of rain a year, that along with no covered slip, make for some dirty windows.
The difficulty for me and the fear of my wife, made it difficult and dangerous to get up there to clean them. The squeegee and adapter on the long pole solved that for me. I spray the windows, and canvas, then hit them with the soft brush on the long pole, then wsitch out the adapter and squeegee and they are clean and streak free.
No more ladders on the dock twice a year for me!