The Bucket Grate enhances the quality of your wash. It elevates your wash mitts and brushes above the dirty, grimy water that falls below the grate. The integrated baffle system reduces water movement, keeping the dirt and grime below the grate.
Additionally, the Bucket Grate includes 2 integrated 3oz measuring cups. Proper Soap to water mixing is the key to preventing Soap Spots!
Center finger holes make removing the grate easy.
** Chemicals, Bucket and other items shown for visual reference are sold separately.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great Product, but...
- This is a great product, well designed and engineered for keeping dirt out of the water and measuring tool for soap. The only issue is that the grate falls out of the bucket. This is my second grate, maybe the engineers can find a way to have the grate \"screw\" into the bucket or some other way of preventing it from falling out.
- Grate doesn\'t float
- Well thought out product. Great for measuring soap and allowing dirt to settle beneath the \"cleaner\" soapy water. The only issue is that it sinks, so be careful when empting your bucket overboard. I\'ve lost mine twice now and have to reorder.
- Great addition to my Shurhold bucket!
- I really like how it traps the dirt at the bottom and the 3oz measuring cups built in will save me money!
- Great Addition to the system.
- Great Product. Bought it for the boat. Loved it. Easy tray to measure the proper amount of cleaner. Keeps the brush out of the residue at the bottom of the bucket. Just ordered a second one to use for the vehicles.
- Grate needs tension
- Needs tension to stop falling out when empty
- Excellent product
- A really well made and excellent product. It was delivered very fast without any issues. I only regret that I did not buy the complete set !
- Nice concept!
- Love it. Easy in, easy out. Fits the bucket nicely. Provides approx 2\" of trap space. Durable.
- Don\'t loose your grate
- Product works well but must be removed from bucket before tilting to empty it. I lost my first grate on its first use which quickly sank and had to order a new one.