Buff Magic Save 29 percent per ounce when you purchase 4 pounds and save 34 percent when you purchase 10 pounds:
- 22 ounces = $1.32/oz
- 4 pounds = $0.94/oz
- 10 pounds = $0.87/oz BEST VALUE
Buff Magic removes: Buff Magic is perfect for:
- gelcoat staining
- surface rust
- Plexi-glas scratches
- P800 and finer DA scratches
- Pot & Pans
- Acrylic Tubs & Showers
- and much more...
Buff Magic has been formulated to be user friendly whether buffing by machine or hand. It is also an ideal metal cleaner and polisher for steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, gold and other precious metals. Buff Magic is a NMMA Innovation Award Winner.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great stuff
- I have a Rinker 270 with a tan hill. Buff Majic cuts the oxidation like a champion!
- So glad I found thid product
- Does exactly what it says it will. Always hated all the haze and dust left from other products. This leaves NOTHING but a smooth, de-oxidized surface ready to polish. Use sparingly!
- Great product.
- I am really impressed with this product. It does a great job. My boat looks awesome.
- Don\'t Knock it till you try IT!!!
This Item works really well on removing oxidation on boats
- Great Product
- I was in pressed with the small amount it takes to get the oxidation off, I have used different product over the years. I will use this over all of the others!!!! (Dual Action Polisher) with Blue Pad to start
- Great product
- I really like this. Easy to work with and does a great job
- I realyy like this product
- Took a little while to not get too much product on the surface, but once I got it, the product worked great
- Great product. It took a highly neglected black hull boat and brought it back to almost new condition.
- I was amazed and relieved at how well the product worked. I have a black hull 25\' boat that was neglected for six years. It sat on a lift exposed to the sun and had become highly oxidized. I assumed it would be impossible to buff and polish back to life. I decided to try Buff Magic and started with the light oxidation pad. The first pass removed most of the heavy oxidation. Surprisingly, I could see my reflection in the hull. The second pass removed water mineral streaks caused by rain running down the hull. In some areas with harder streaks I did an additional pass. The end result was a beautiful mirror surface. After the polish, the boat looked close to new.
- The best compound on the market.
- I\'ve used a lot of Buffing Compounds and Buff Magic is by far the best on the market. Just remember, a little goes a long way, and this product is a time saver with great results.
- I used this product on a very oxidized headlamp lens and it got the job done.
- I really like the buff magic though in some cases i might have to use two to three applications depending on the severity of the job. Overall, the product works great.
HAND Application: apply sparingly with damp cloth over surface. Hand buff until residue appears. Then remove residue by buffing with a soft dry microfiber cloth. Repeat for severe oxidation.MACHINE Application: A Twisted Wool pad is recommended for best results. Never use a pad that already has another chemical on it. Apply a thin coating over limited area with an applicator. Buff with light pressure at 1800 - 2500 RPM until residue disappears revealing a deep shine. Remove any excess residue with clean dry microfiber cloth. Usage Note: Less is more with Buff Magic. Since Buff Magic is made with high end materials and no fillers you will need to apply less than you may be used to with other products. Using too much product will cause you to overload the pad and have poor results. Start with a small amount of product you can always add more as needed.Once buffing is complete, seal and protect newly restored fiberglass with Pro Polish.
- Tech Specs