SMC is a scientifically formulated multipurpose, multisurface cleaner.
- Black Streaks
- Vinyl Seating
- Exhaust Stains
- Carpet Stains
- Wheel & Rims
- Fish Blood and more...
Eliminate the need to use numerous cleaners; SMC does it all!
32oz SMC comes in a ready to use trigger spray bottle.
1 gallon SMC Concentrate mixes with 4 gallons of water to make 5 gallons! (1 part SMC to 4 parts water.)
Serious Marine Cleaner Value: Save 86 percent per ounce when you purchase 1 gallon concentrate vs 32 ounces:
- 32 ounces = $0.37/oz
- 1 gallon concentrate (creates 5 gallons mixed) = $0.05/oz
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Works great
- Used it today for the first time. Great product. Spent a week getting scallops. Boat was a mess. Used it to clean all the storage compartments. Also clean the wheels on the trailer. Did a great job on the brake dust.
- Great stuff
- The best cleaner I have found on the market. I have been using SMC for years
- Better buy this!
- Excellent cleaner, more than adequate for most applications. Buy the gallon concentrate for a better bargain.
- Package needs work
- Ordered 4 gallons, although packaged in a plastic bad, one gallon still leaked. Cleans well, package needs work.
- easy to use
- so easy to use and does an excellent job
- Best Product Ever!
- This is the best cleaning product ever! Not only do I use it on my boat and car, I use it all around the house as well. Great for cleaning up scuff marks, finger prints grease, almost anything. Its great on upholstered services as well. Highly recommended.
- Does a great job of removing bird and spider droppings
- I have been looking for a product that would take off spider and bird poop. Unfortunately 90% of boat soap cleaners will not dissolve these trouble spots. I ordered the product and tested it on an area where a sea gull had bombed the deck. I tried to wash off the area first, but a stain still remained behind. Take in mind, I used Buff magic and Pro polish on the deck this past sprint. I shot the are with the Series cleaner and let it sit for 10 seconds. ALL GONE. I suggest that if you do use this product alot over the coarse of the summer or boating season that you reapply buff magic and pro polish to continue to protect you fiberglass.
- The stuff really works. Have bought several bottles and now looking to buy a gallon and keep it in my bucket.
- This cleaner really does what it says and more. I have been using it on black streaks and canvas tops and has done a fantastic job on both applications.
- Great Stuff
- This stuff is great. Use it on everything.
- This is my new favorite cleaner for the hard to remove dirt and stains.
- I have put down all the other cleaners and moved to just this one. It is great all around the boat.
For 32 oz ready to use SMC:
Spray on area to be cleaned and wipe immediately. For tougher stains, let stand up to 3 minutes then wipe clean. Prior to cleaning fabric or carpet, test a hidden section of the material being cleaned for colorfastness.
For 1 & 5 Gallon Concentrate:
Caution: Concentrated Solution mix 1 part concentrate with a minimum of 4 parts water. Spray on area to be cleaned and wipe immediately. For tougher stains, let stand up to 3 minutes then wipe clean. Prior to cleaning fabric/carpet, test a hidden section of the material being cleaned for colorfastness.
- Tech Specs