The perfect one step detailer! Serious Shine cleans, polishes, and protects virtually any solid surface in one easy step, leaving no greasy, artificial residue. Also, contains UV inhibitors and anti-static properties, further protecting all types of surfaces. Serious Shine is the perfect quick detailer.
CLEAN, POLISH & PROTECT
In Car & Rv Around the Boat In the Home
Electronic Touch Screens
Weels & Tires
Stainless Steel Appliances
Shower Glass Doors
Solid Surface Countertops
and much more...
This unique formula provides high gloss and a UV protective coating that also repels water.
Now featuring a integrated click close spray nozzle and a rust resistant can.
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Need to try
- Great product. Will definitely reorder
- Great product
- Brings back the finish to a NATURAL luster!
- Great all around cleaner
- Works great on everything from my touch screens to glass to plastics to Vinyl to Fiberglass. No need to have 10 cleaners on board when I need only one. Great shine and removes the fingureprints
- Multiple application product and a great detailer
- So we all need to clean our isinglass, but do not want to polish it every weekend. This is the product. The key is polishing the isinglass at the beginning of the season and this keeps it protected and clean all season long. We have also discovered other uses for the product as well such as, poly carbonate glass, dash,seats,railing,counter tops and any surface you would like to polish quickly before your friends are coming to spend the day on the boat.
- Awesome product
- Just spray on and wipe off is amazing the shine that is left.
- Great product without a cap that you could misplace.
- Very pleased with the ease of this product. I also like the feature of the top of the can which can turn on or off of the product.
- Serious Shine
- I love using this product on everything. The only problem i have is when the can gets down to about 1/4 instead of spraying it starts streaming. No good when trying to clean isinglass
- great product
- Received free sample at Miami boat show was instantly hooked
- Little goes a long way
- Really cleaned up my windshield and rod holders with ease. Smells good too.
- Works great on graphics
I always use after a wash on all my graphics
they are 15 years old and still look great
Use in well ventilated area. Shake well. Open cap with slight twist until it clicks. For large areas spray directly on surface from 6-8 away lightly misting area. Use a clean dry towel, or for best results use a Shurhold Microfiber polishing cloth. Wipe product until surface dirt is removed. Turn the cloth to a dry surface and lightly buff until residue disappears.
- Tech Specs