If you have a brand new, double-engine center console, you probably don't think you need a paddle on board. However, it is a good safety item to have for those unexpected emergencies (that hopefully never happen). It's better to be prepared than caught off-guard, so why not have the paddle with you? It can be used with any Shurhold handle.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Good back-up
- I bought the paddle for my small sailboat in case the outboard gave me trouble. It's easy to store detached from the telescoping pole. (I normally keep the boat hook attachment on.) I figure I can also lash the pole to the stern rail and use it as an emergency rudder if ever needed.
- Sturdy paddle head.
- The paddle head sent was well made and large enough to work on my deep V hulled boat. Being detachable makes it easily fit in my storage area.
- Easy to use, cinch to stow paddle!
- Used to carry separate pieces until we saw the shurhold paddle that worked with our telescoping handle! Why have a separate oar when we already have the handle and system that works for so many other things on board! One less thing to stow!
- GREAT PADDLE
- I BOUGHT THIS ITEM FOR SAFETY REASONS, JUST IN CASE THE MOTOR DOESN'T START ON MY BOAT I CAN STILL PADDLE. I ALSO HAVE A SMALL DINGY THAT I SOMETIMES USE THIS PADDLE WITH. THE PADDLE IS VERY HEAVY DUTY AND WILL TAKE SOME SLAMMING AROUND. THE PICK OF COLOR IS A GOOD CHOICE ALSO FOR LOCATING IT FAST. BEST THING IT FITS IN THE HANDLE AND THEN YOU CAN UNPUG IT FROM THE HANDLE AND IT DOESN'T TAKE UP MUCH ROOM .EXCELLENT ITEM