Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great idea
- Bought 2 of these for both my 6 foot extension poles. Great idea. Have always worried about dropping my brush and pole over board when washing down the boat on the water. No worries now.
- Very Good Product
- Just love the handle saver and all Handle Mate accessories
- Great product to prevent losing a brush
- Great product to help prevent losing a brush overboard. Only issue is installation. Foam would not insert in tubing easily, had to break apart into pieces and get it down the shaft. Overall would buy again
- Even better than saving the pole....Protects my boat from the the pole.
- After loosing one of my favorite poles to sinking, I had to try the PFD on my other pole. It was a little difficult to get on, but it works GREAT. Even better than the extra security from loosing a pole, I like the soft feel and the protection it gives while cleaning the boat. Just ordered 2 more to place on my other poles.
- Excellent upgrade to the boat brush system
- The staff at West Marine recomended I cut a foam noodle up & zip tie it to my Shurhold brush system. Glad I looked at Shurhold.com & found their PFD foam & neoprene protection system. So far it works great & only costs $15. Quality.
- Handlemate PFD 9ft handle. Great way to save your expensive boat handle.
I really liked this handle saver. It\'s nice to know when I am washing my boat, if I drop my expensive Shurhold Handle into the water it will be safe. I have already dropped one in and was unable to retrieve it. But, now with this product I can make sure I won\'t be buying new handles because I dropped them into the water.
My only minor complaint, was the installation. It was kind of tough, but it held in well and will not slide apart on you.
Overall I would recommend this product.
- Always like the products from shurhold this one is a 3 as it hinders other useful features.
- Looks good on pole haven\'t dropped it over board to see if it floats but my wife who uses pole the most while we dock doesn\'t like how it covers the line to make extending the pole easier. So she wants to leave it extended so she doesn\'t have to fight with extending while docking.
- Great additon
- Great addition. Like so many other boaters I have seen to many handles sink to the bottom never to be used again. Gives me confidence to use my brushes again without risking their disappearance. Well made. Great invovation
- Works as intended!
- Purchased this item for the #833 extension pole and it\'s a nice addition to keep my pole afloat. Only wish this item was available for the Fishing Series pole. Great job Shurhold!
- Simple concept that works
I got tired of loosing an occasional gaff so I use it with the gaff hook in the extension pole. The fish may get away next time but
the gaff will be retrieved.