12 oz. Serious Pad Cleaner
Serious Pad Cleaner is scientifically formulated powdered cleaner for rejuvenating buffing pads. Mixed with water this cleaner dissolves compounds and waxes from wool, foam and blended buffing pads cleaning them to be used over and over.
For most pad cleaning applications Mix 2 scoops (scoop included) with 2 gallons of water. This will allow for 10-12 batches. Mixed solution can be used for upto a one week or until product nolonger breaks down and cleans pads, which ever occurs first.
Also great for cleaning dock lines along with microfiber and cotton bonnets
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- This is an impressive product. I had both a wool and foam buffer pad. The foam pad had already dried. The cleaner solution simply melted the (Meguiar\'s) polishing product in both pads.
- make sure you purchase this.
- I am so glad I purchased this. I cleaned a pad, brush and 2 microfiber clothes. They came out very clean, and it was easy.
- Great product. Highly recommend.
- I bought this pad cleaner based on the positive reviews given. I wasn\'t really expecting it to work, but took a chance. I was amazed at how well the product worked and how quickly. I used it to clean the pads and the fiber cloth towels. Everything is clean and ready to use again.
- Great, money saving product!
- I would have just thrown the pads away until I saw this product. After buffing and waxing my NauticStar 223 DC over two days, I used the cleaner as instructed and, WOW, this stuff worked GREAT! A huge money saver over time as I\'ll be able to use the pads over and over again.
- Clean Pads Fast
- Fast and easy way to get the pads clean again. Takes 15 minutes.
- I will defiently reccomand this product to my friends.
- Works extremley well and keeps the pad's very clean extending the life of the pad.
- pad cleaner
- product works very well
- A great product
- I was amazed that such a product existed. The removable of the wax was complete and allowed the pads to be reused several times.
- I never thought it would do the job!
- I have a couple of wool pads that I thought were toast. I bought the cleaner, gave it a try and couldn't believe how clean the pads came out. I did have to run the pads through 2 treatments, but they are now completely clean. Can't wait to see how well it works when I clean the pads immediately after use!!
- WOW could not believe the results
- It made my pads work like new, money saver
In a plastic container, mix 1 scoop (included) or1 tbsp. of powder per 1 gallon (3.78 Litters) of warm water. Stir thoroughly. Mix only what is needed for application and use within 7 days of mixing or more often with heavy use. Soak items to be cleaned for up to 15 minutes. Agitate and Brush lightly. Thoroughly rinse area with clean water. For extremely soiled area, let solution soak in longer.
Wash your pads immediately for easiest cleaning. Serious Pad Cleaner & Rope Wash will remove caked on and saturated compounds ands waxes from your buffing pads. Let pads thoroughly air dry prior to using again.
Ropes and Dock Line
Wash annually or as needed. Serious Pad Cleaner & Rope Wash will remove stains from mold, mildew, algae, and dirt in ropes and dock lines. Agitate with Shurhold's Rope Brush for best results.
SAFETY & HANDLING:
While this product is environmentally friendly and bio-degradable, please follow these warnings.
This is a concentrated citrus cleaner and may irritate your skin with prolonged exposure. Due to its powerful cleaning properties, wear old clothes while using. Always wear protective gloves and safety glasses. Do not mix with bleach or any other concentrated chemical cleaners. Keep unused powder in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children and pets.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician.
External: May be irritating to skin. If contact occurs, flush with water and wear gloves in the future to minimize exposure. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Internal: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink large amounts of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
- Tech Specs