The Top-Snapper canvas snap tool takes the struggle out of snapping your canvas! Experienced boat and RV owners know that putting up and removing canvas is seldom easy. Canvas shrinks, snaps corrode, and aligning snaps can quickly become a two-person job.
The Top-Snapper boat canvas tool's two stainless steel blades slip over the snap shoulder to snap and align the snap halves. The longer blade is ideal for fastening snaps from inside the boat while the shorter blade is ideal for the outside snaps. Both blades work equally well to unsnap the snaps without tearing or ripping the canvas.
The Top-Snapper is the only canvas snap tool that will work on either inside or outside snaps.
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***Buy a Top Snapper tool by the end of this month and get a FREE Tube of Snap Stick.
- Makes snapping covers and tops easy!
- Dual blades to fasten inside and outside canvas snaps
- Both blades are ideal for unsnapping snaps without ripping your canvas
- Easy-to-grip rubberized handle
- Works on corroded snaps and shrunken canvas
- Lifetime Warranty
Snap Stick is a Snap and Zipper lubricant and protectant. Over a $6 Value FREE.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- Great Tool
- Very nice tool. Makes putting covers on a snap! Bought two extra for fishing buddies. Thanks for the free Snap-Sticks , that works nice as well.
- Anticipating use
- Haven't had to try it yet, but the design looks perfect for its purpose.
- Not Tearing Up anymore snaps!
- I ordered this, along with the Snap Stick after I ripped one of my corroded snaps right through the material on one of my boat cushions. I have been able to get them all free now with the Top Snapper, and I have cleaned them and applied a good coat of Snap Stick, also a great product. The tool fits snaps perfectly and easily gets those hard to reach ones that you usually have to tug on from the fabric to get loose. That's how you rip them out. Don't do that. Get one of these. Highly recommend.
- This thing is the BOMB!!
We have spent years struggling with eisenglass windshield snaps - especially in chillier weather. This tool has made an impossible chore possible. Highly recommend it!
- excellent tool
- wish I had one of these tools the past 4 decades, really helps with tough snaps
- FInally a Solution I can use in a storm!
For many years I have had to reach outside my Bimini top to attach eisenglass to my windscreen because there was insufficient room for my fingers and I could not generate enough force to do it from the inside. Of course, the only time I needed to do this was in a rain squall so, in the end, I was always soaked anyway. The Top Snapper solved this (and other) problems. The large handle and included "wrist band" make eisenglass attachment a SNAP!
Like the previous reviewer, I will be providing the TOp Snapper as a gift to my boating friends. It's the perfect tool everyone needs... but probably don't have...
- Great toolr snaping Canvas
- I have a full enclosure on my boat and unsnapping the cover from inside has always been a chore. I would pull or push on the canvas to release the snaps. This resulted in more then one pulled snap and even a pulled stud or two. With the Top Snapper, I can easily remove or attach the cover from inside the boat.
- Good tool
- Helps to relieve the stress on the canvas and makes the job physically easier.
- Could not live without it
- This is the best thing in the world for putting in eisenglass. The only way to get the eisenglass on when it is cold and wet!!! A must have !
- excellent tool! as advertised, makes the job of snapping easy.