Buff Magic Save 29 percent per ounce when you purchase 4 pounds and save 34 percent when you purchase 10 pounds:
- 22 ounces = $1.32/oz
- 4 pounds = $0.94/oz
- 10 pounds = $0.87/oz BEST VALUE
Buff Magic removes: Buff Magic is perfect for:
- gelcoat staining
- surface rust
- Plexi-glas scratches
- P800 and finer DA scratches
- Pot & Pans
- Acrylic Tubs & Showers
- and much more...
Buff Magic has been formulated to be user friendly whether buffing by machine or hand. It is also an ideal metal cleaner and polisher for steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, gold and other precious metals. Buff Magic is a NMMA Innovation Award Winner.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- The best compound on the market.
- I\'ve used a lot of Buffing Compounds and Buff Magic is by far the best on the market. Just remember, a little goes a long way, and this product is a time saver with great results.
- I used this product on a very oxidized headlamp lens and it got the job done.
- I really like the buff magic though in some cases i might have to use two to three applications depending on the severity of the job. Overall, the product works great.
- Shurhold delivers what they promise.
- Have used on boats for five years now. Works great.......just as promised. Brings gelcoat to brilliant shine, year after year! Shurhold has developed a great system with the buff magic, pro polish and dual action polisher. 100% satisfied.
- Great Products
- I purchased the starter kit and used the buff magic on my boat. I am very pleased with the outcome. I will definitely continue to use these products
- Product works great!
- Was presently surprised! I have uses 3M products in the past with good results. I started on the top deck area and found that it took the oxidation off very fast with the Dual Action Polisher!
- Happy overall with product performance.
- Very good product just take your time and follow instructions. I think the white foam app pad worked better than the wool pad.
- GREAT STUFF
- WORKS GREAT EASY TO USE
- Bought Again
This is a Very good product.
Meets your expectation
- As a detailer i have used a lot of products but I will be changing to just this as my go to compund.
- Took a boat that was white from Oxidation and turned it back to a deep dark blue almost purple. Great product.
- Awesome product works great with magic pads
Buff magic and magic wool pads worked just as the video shows.
I had to go over wind shield twice but it removed all hard water spots.
Windshield looks great!!!
HAND Application: apply sparingly with damp cloth over surface. Hand buff until residue appears. Then remove residue by buffing with a soft dry microfiber cloth. Repeat for severe oxidation.MACHINE Application: A Twisted Wool pad is recommended for best results. Never use a pad that already has another chemical on it. Apply a thin coating over limited area with an applicator. Buff with light pressure at 1800 - 2500 RPM until residue disappears revealing a deep shine. Remove any excess residue with clean dry microfiber cloth. Usage Note: Less is more with Buff Magic. Since Buff Magic is made with high end materials and no fillers you will need to apply less than you may be used to with other products. Using too much product will cause you to overload the pad and have poor results. Start with a small amount of product you can always add more as needed.Once buffing is complete, seal and protect newly restored fiberglass with Pro Polish.
- Tech Specs