Pro Polish is scientifically formulated to protect your Car, RV, Yacht, Boat, Motorcycle or Personal Watercraft from the harsh effects of the sun, saltwater, and environmental fallout. Pro Polish Repels water and provides a deep high gloss shine, while protecting your surface from the harsh effects of the sun with UV inhibitors.
Better than an old fashioned wax, Pro Polish is a polymer based formula with cosmetic grade ingredients and contains no fillers or talc. It goes on quicker and easier while protecting your finish against sun, salt, acid rain, and other harsh environmental elements.
Pro Polish will protect your:
- Clear Coat
NOTE: When buffing out Pro Polish there will be no major mass of white powder as you work off the product. This white powder that you may be used to from other products is Talc and is used as a filler. Pro Polish will produce virtually no waste as you work with the product. This will allow you to apply and buff out the product in less time with less effort. Enjoy a new way to protect! Pro Polish.
Pro Polish Value: Save 40 percent per ounce when you purchase 1 gallon vs 16 ounces:
- 16 ounces = $1.44/oz
- 1 gallon = $0.86/oz
MADE IN USA.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Write Your Own Review & Earn 20 Points Add Your Review
- I realyy like this product
- Product is easy to use with great results
- Looks good so far...
- Goes on well after the Buff Magic. Easy to hand apply/wipe off with microfiber towel. Interested to see how it holds up to the sun, rain, and washing.
- I am return customer because this product works!
- This is my second time to order this product because it worked so well the first time I tried it on my boat. It looks beautiful!
- Highly recommend for all finishes
- Easy to apply and remove worked great on both aluminum and fiberglass with no harm to graphics
- Great stuff!
- Used Pro Polish on my 38\' cruising catamaran. Far more superior than other waxes out there. I got the brush and DA Polisher and did my non-skid and the boat looks like new. Not to mention that bird droppings just have to be hosed off in the mornings. At 15 years old, my boat looks new and everyone in the marina comments on how it shines. Shurhold products are easy and work awesome.
- Great n non-skid
- been using this product for years. It lasts longer than anything I have used. Tried it on my non-skid for the first time worked great
- Highly recommend
- I use this with the buff magic and the dual action polisher. It is extremely easy to use. Works on my black gelcoat even in the sun. I have used at the beginning of season now for five years. I go the whole season in the northeast without needing to redo......So far my black gelcoat has stayed in great overall shape. I can get it back to serious shine every spring.
- Really surprised and lasted the entire season!
- I was very skeptical of this product. After listening to a boater that had been in the mix and using the old 4 Seasons carnuba wax for 25 years, I thought I would try it. I was amazed at the ease of use and the fact that taking the product off was so easy. I have a 34 Sea ray and alot of fiberglass. I do not want to spend 2 weekends waxing. after applying it in the spring of 2015 and washing my boat every weekend this summer i was impressed with the long lasting product. I recommend this product for both Saltwater and Fresh water boats.
- SIMPLY THE BEST
- PRO POLISH IS THE BEST I HAVE A 2008 PRO LINE AND IT LOOKS NEW THIS STUFF IS GREAT.
- Easy to apply, lasts long, not too expensive.
- This is a real strong polish that goes on easy. I like to use it on my non skid too.
Shake well before use. For best results, only apply to a clean, dry surface.
Apply a small amount with a clean microfiber cloth or Dual Action Polisher. Apply one section at a time allowing to dry.
Hand buff to shine with another clean microfiber or use Brite Bonnet Final Finish Pad along with the Dual Action Polisher.
- Tech Specs