Classic 6 Inch Deck Brushes
The World's Best Deck Brush! Built to Shurhold's famous quality standards, these 6 inch (15 cm) deck brushes come in five textures and are compatible with any Shurhold handle.
Shurhold's classic series of 6 inch (15 cm) deck brushes that easily and positively lock into any Shurhold handle. Each brush is carved out of a solid wood block and has a rubber wrap around bumper to prevent marking the surface.
Available in four textures:
- Stiff- (Item# 950 ) white polypropylene bristles for teak, below the water line and other tough surfaces
- Medium- (Item# 955 ) yellow polystyrene bristles for textured and non-skid surfaces
- Soft- (Item# 960 ) yellow polystyrene bristles with split end fibers, safe on gelcoat, clear coat, fiberglass and paint
- Extra Soft- (Item# 970 ) blue nylon bristles ideal for delicate surfaces like isinglass and plexiglas
- Combo- (Item# 965 ) red polystyrene bristles with split end fibers, safe on gelcoat, clear coat, fiberglass and paint with shorter medium stiff yellow polystyrene bristles for textured and non-skid surfaces in the center. The harder you push the harder it works.
MADE IN USA.
Great quality. I love it.
Brush works great. Had a small problem with the product and Shurhold fixed the problem next day. Will definitely be buying more.
Does a great job.
Used this brush for the first time yesterday. Works great on non-slip texture of boat deck. Less effort on tough spots than soft brush, cutting down on cleanup time.
I must write this I’ve been boating for some time now and have seen these brushes on other boats too expensive for me . A friend said try mine I’ve had this brush 3yrs I tried it fell in love right away bought 3 the blue for windows yellow for the deck and the best one yet the red with the yellow inside this bush does it all YOU get what you pay for I used to buy a brush every year these will pay for them selfs in the long term STOP buying crappy brushes